The Era of Personalised Health Care Is Here!
Have you ever wondered if you are destined to follow in your parent’s footsteps, when it comes to health?
Do you feel like it’s unavoidable that you’ll end up with the same health conditions as your family?
Do you already have chronic health conditions and want to be able to manage them better so you feel healthier?
While you can’t escape the genes that your parents so lovingly gave you, you CAN change whether you experience the same health problems. The era of personalised health care allows us to look at your individual genes, see what health conditions you are more likely to experience, and then…. change it.
The science of nutrigenomics is all about how our genes are influenced by what we eat, how we move, and the lifestyle we lead. The choices you make affect whether your genes become activated (or expressed), or not. What I’m saying is that you can turn off some negative genes and turn on some positive ones, simply by changing the things you eat and do. When you know exactly which genes are a problem for you, and where your genetic strengths are, you can work with your body towards wellness.
Your genes are NOT your destiny. Get your test and report today and get on the Fast Track to Wellness.
- Discover how your genes might be holding back your weight loss, and what you can do about it
- Learn how to turn on and off genes for healthier ageing
- See how genetic testing can guide treatment for autism recovery, chronic fatigue, and other chronic health conditions
- Correct your cardiovascular risk so that you avoid heart disease, reduce your blood pressure, and your risk of having a stroke
- Get relief from migraines and hormonal problems
- Learn the best types of fats for your diet, based on your personal genes
- See why you are prone to diabetes and insulin resistances, and the best way to change that for you
The Fitgenes Genetic Testing analyses your genes in the areas of:
- Cardiovascular health and wellbeing
- Cell defence and healthy ageing
- Fat and cholesterol metabolism – how your body manages weight and cholesterol
- Vitamin D receptors – for bone, skin, nerve and immune health
- Methylation and homocysteine metabolism – affects the health of the cells and risk of chronic disease
The basic package includes:
- Genetic test (cheek swab)
- Comprehensive written report and interpretation, including recommendations for nutrition, exercise, lifestyle and supplementation
- 45 minute consultation to explain results
The Fast Track to Health Package includes:
- Genetic test (cheek swab)
- Comprehensive written report and interpretation with recommendations for nutrition, exercise, lifestyle and supplementation
- 4 month treatment plan, with 6 consultations as I guide you to better health and treatment of your particular health concerns
- $1200 all inclusive (payment plans available: $749 upfront then $150/month for 3 months)
Carb Choice Report
This simple report tests just one aspect of your weight regulation – the gene that tells you how many carbs your body can cope with.
This information will help you with weight regulation, insulin resistance and blood sugar regulation, diabetes, and gluten intolerances.
From this report, you’ll know exactly:
- How much carbohydrate you can eat each day
- Which carbohydrates you should avoid and which are preferred
- How your body uses carbohydrates for energy